Monday, March 7, 2011

Music to My Ears - New York, NY - Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Hello All!

This week has been a bit heavy and intense, so I figured I'd give myself a mental break and post something on the lighter side.

Here' a cute little Indie song I really love. It's called "Little Bit" by Lykke Li. The first time I heard it was as the backround music to a slideshow on my favorite wedding photographer's website (Jasmine Star).  This song was fitting for that particular wedding.  The musical sounds are dreamy, the lyrics are romantic and her voice is oh so angelic. The way J* poses her bride and groom to tell the story of their wedding day along with the song makes their slideshow a bit steamy if you ask me. I wish I could find the link to the slide show to share it with you, but it was an older wedding from sometime last year and J* updates the work on her website frequently. The music video itself is quirky, off-beat, hypnotic and interesting to watch. The washed out color and soft lighting really add to the whole mood and feel of the song.  Overall GOOD STUFF!

I REALLLY want to shoot a wedding and create a slidshow I can loop to this soundtrack. *exhale*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs