Monday, November 1, 2010

The Wedding of Kathleen & Jason - New York, NY Wedding Photographer

I remember when Aloysius and I first met these two back in March. My stomach was in knots. I so much wanted to secure them as new wedding clients, but I had never done this part before - I had no idea what to expect, or what they were expecting of me. With sweaty palms,  I hoped for the best.  Within a few minutes of meeting them, I felt like they had always been good friends!! So easy to get a long with, easy to talk to, amazing personality, and they were absolutely in love! Right off the bat, I shared  my story about how I came across photography, and why I wanted to be a wedding photographer.   I let her know I was just getting started in the wedding department, and yes, I was hoping she would give me the chance to pursue my passion.  That day, after coffee, breakfast and chit-chat, I left that meeting with my first wedding date for 2010!

I can’t believe 8 months has passed since our initial meeting.  On October 16th I photographed one of the most beautiful weddings I had ever witnessed! We busted our butts for 10hrs to get every single shot we could, and it was A-MAZE-ING! The bride and groom were the most handsome couple ever, the reception hall was immaculate, the guest were all smiles and the DJ played great music - I’ve never had so much fun taking pictures of people dancing and the bride can really cut-the-rug on the dance floor. All in all, it was such an amazing experience. 

I want to give another Hugeeeeee Thank You to Kathleen and Jason for letting me share your day with you.

Without further adieu – below are just a few of my faves. 
Click HERE to view the full slide show!














4 comments:

Veronica Young said...

WOOOOOOW!!! Jasmine!!!! Beautiful pictures!!! You captured the moods perfectly!! And your pictures speak volumes on your talent!! Felicidades!

Veronica

Unknown said...

So pretty Jasmine!!! Your great at capturing events, but I'm sure you knew that already :)

Jasmine E. said...

Thank you both. Beautiful photos as a result of a beautiful couple totally nuts for one another. Capturing their love was the easy part! :)

Kathleen McGevna said...

Jasmine--you are such a talented professional!! I have loved EVERY SINGLE photo that I have seen. I could NEVER thank you enough for being a part of our HAPPIEST day!

Kathleen

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs