Sunday, January 30, 2011

For the Bride - New York, NY Wedding Photographer



I'm staying true to my blogging goals for 2011!


I've decided to start "For the Bride", a category for the brides out there, the ones searching for the right person to photograph their wedding day.  I plan to update this section with useful information and tips on how to get the most out of your wedding photography.   I know how important it is to find just the right person for the job. Not only will you worry about what they can offer you as a professional, you'll also worry about your personal experience and interaction with the person you choose for the job. Both are equally important. The photographer is one of the first vendors you establish a working relationship with, and will ultimately be the last person you work with when your wedding day is long over. Will this person deliver the quality of photos they promised? Can you trust this person? Will they have your best interest at heart? Will your personalities mix well or clash? As a bride these are truly important things to consider when selecting your photographer - so in this section of the blog, I'll do my best to lay it all out there.  What makes this section extra special is that as I prepare to walk down the aisle myself later this year (Fall 2011), I'll be able to share my insight as a bride with a photographer's perspective and a photographer with a bride's prospective. 


Super Cool!


Well, I'll keep this one short and sweet but not to worry, there'll be lots more on the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs